Thursday, July 10, 2014

Using a Bulletin Board as a Student Guided Rubric

I want the students to assess their writing pieces this year.  Over the years, I have seen many great examples of my student's writing, but I have not saved any pieces that I would want to use on a board.  
I made this set to use at the beginning of the year so they can see what we are working towards.

I will hang these in order so they can see the progression of what a GOOD paragraph should look like.

I will teach several mini-lessons on introductory sentences, details and conclusions.

 I will also stress handwriting this year, more than ever.  
I hope you enjoy this freebie!  Click on any of the pictures to grab a copy for yourself.  
Please leave a comment and please FOLLOW my TpT store while you are there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment