Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Time to Decorate the Classroom

What does your classroom look like?  When I re-entered the building for the first time this year I felt like a school girl and not the teacher!  I love getting everything organized, the smell of new notebooks and the way a newly sharpened pencil feels!  New school supplies - it is a sick obsession I know, but I cannot help it.  I know I am going to log on one day to read my daily blogs and I am going to find another sick blogger with this crazy obsession.  I wanted to share a few photos with you!  I hope this works!
Here is the pic I saw and wanted to copy for my door...



1 comment:

  1. I love the idea! That is really cool! I know the kids will love it!

    Are you going to give them a piece of gum on the first day?

    Husband

    ReplyDelete